MOORFIELDS ADVISORY APPOINTED ADMINISTRATORS OVER GIBRALTER BASED PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Property Specialists, Moorfields Advisory have been appointed Administrators over Abbeytown Associates Limited (“Abbeytown”) registered in Gibraltar.
The company has a diverse portfolio of investments across Scotland and Northern Ireland including:
- Spiersfield House – a former residential care home in Paisley, Glasgow with planning permission for conversion to student accommodation
- Lowther Church in Leadhills, Dumfries – a church with a planning application for a residential outbound recreational facility
- Erskine Church in Langholm – a church with a pre-approved planning application for a conversion to six apartments
- The Gravel, Magherafelt, Northern Ireland – A four storey listed building presently used as the company’s headquarters
- An apartment in Hughenden Gardens, Glasgow
Arron Kendall, Moorfields Advisory Partner said “The Company has a varied portfolio with some sound planning applications, providing good opportunities for potential investors. We hope to bring most of the sites to market shortly”
Interested parties should contact Josh Asbridge Smith on 0207 186 1165 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7186 1144
Moorfields is one of the UK's leading independent firms of restructuring and insolvency specialists. Our highly skilled teams include restructuring professionals and licensed insolvency practitioners who provide leadership, experience and high quality advice to companies and their stakeholders in financially distressed situations.
Moorfields Advisory is proud to have won Corporate Advisory Firm of Year in 2017.
For further information on Moorfields Advisory visit: www.moorfieldscr.com
View all Our News