Advisors & Professionals
We're here to offer remarkable solutions to all advisors and professionals.
Most business journeys are littered with pitfalls, problems and challenges. But if there comes a point when your clients’ requirements go beyond your own professional service offering, we’ll be here to help.
Why work alongside Moorfields?
- Retain your clients – by helping to prevent them from entering formal insolvency.
- Gain new referrals – we work on a reciprocal basis so will refer any work that fits your speciality back to you.
- Recover debts – should your clients run into difficulty, we can minimise any potential losses to your firm.
- Build a contingency plan – we can help you with this if there are any creditors or third parties who are likely to cause your clients difficulty.
- Secure debt and equity funding – we benefit from excellent contacts with both primary and secondary financiers, who may be able to source funds for your clients.
Our initial advice is completely free, so if you believe that your clients could benefit from any of our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We offer remarkable advice on:
Including mergers and acquisitions, alternative finance options,Time to Pay arrangements, pre-lending reviews, independent business reviews, and options reviews.
Including independent business reviews, options reviews, turnaround management, corporate advisory, exit strategies, contingency planning, strategic assessments, and section 110 schemes.
Including administrations, LPA/fixed charge receiverships, company voluntary arrangements, liquidations, forensic accounting, winding up petitions, and personal insolvency.