0207 186 1161
Hari is a qualified accountant with significant experience in dealing with trading administrations, accelerated mergers and acquisitions and distressed financial advisory projects. He has developed a focus on financial advisory and has produced independent business reviews, pre-lend reviews and options analysis reports for various lenders and funders.
Experience and Skills
- ACCA qualified
- Trading Administrations of businesses operating in the manufacturing and pharmaceutical sectors
- Administration of a peer to peer lender
- Administration and sale of a global telecommunications specialist
- LPA Receivership and sale of a regional care home
- IBRs, options analysis and pre-lend reviews for lenders
- AMA of a major healthcare recruiting business
- AMA of a national bathroom retailer
- AMA and wind down of a large print manufacturing factory
- Over 9 years corporate restructuring experience
- Previously with a leading boutique restructuring firm and Top 5 Accountancy practice.
- Completed secondment in the corporate finance department of a Top 5 Accountancy practice, working on a number of high profile lead advisory and transactional support projects.
View All People
- IBR of a national homeware and textiles retailer
- Pre-lend review of a worldwide mobile phone accessories distributor
- Administration of peer to peer lender and management of loan book enforcement and recoveries
- AMA of a national chain of trampolining centres.
- Trading Administration and sale of a electronics manufacturer based in the Midlands
- Administration and wind down of a pharmaceutical factory based in Scotland
- Systems advisory project carried out for a client with operations in Armenia
- M&A of a niche IT recruitment business
- M&A advisory a national operator of garden centres
- Vendor due diligence for a national chain of fertility centres
- Transactional support and due diligence for a major European clothing manufacturer