020 7186 1145
- Graduated with BA(Hons) Business and Law in 2003
- Began career in insolvency; specialising in administration and liquidation
- Passed Joint Insolvency Examination (2009)
- Leads Corporate Team at Moorfields; dealing with SME businesses with typical turnover ranging from £1 million to £50million.
View All People
- Garage door manufacturers, £40m turnover with seven sites throughout the UK. Successfully traded the business with subsequent sale.
- Telecommunications operator based in UK, Isle of Man and Gibraltar. Multi jurisdictional restructuring and sale of subsidiaries.
- Food wholesaler with turnover of £42m, supplying ambient products to supermarkets throughout the UK.
- Pre pack administration of a leading magazine brand.
- Provisional liquidation of a data storage business in central London
- Retail administrations of two high street brands “Hein Gericke” and HPJ Jewellers”, both companies with + 50 stores.
- Administration of a 3000 acre farm in Oxfordshire included raising finance to continue trading the business whilst in administration in order to increase value of the beef herd and Rape seed harvest.
- Distressed property work out of 11 properties in southern England, administration of 12 commercial buildings along M4 corridor.
- Trading Receivership of two business parks in Birmingham and Milton Keynes