Moorfields currently has the below vacancies:
Moorfields, have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious manager/ director looking to join one of the UK’s leading property insolvency teams. A chance to broaden your experience in a challenging yet rewarding role.
Main duties will include:
- Working specifically in the Moorfields Property Team
- Working with and reporting to the partner to manage a portfolio of cases
- Focusing on property insolvencies (Administrations and Receiverships) ranging from £2m - £100m
- Types of work include managing and selling; shopping centres, hotels, care homes, buy to let portfolios, part built residential developments, land with planning, business parks etc
- Prepared to undertake marketing/ pitching to new clients
Competitive pay with bonus scheme and other benefits
Flexible office/ home working arrangements
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ideally ACCA & JIEB and/or RICS qualified
- Minimum 5 years insolvency experience
- Experienced in different types of distressed property workouts
- Passionate about client service and results
- Strong experience and well recognised amongst within the banking and lending sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
Please send all CV's to Katie Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details please contact us.