We can help source new management to improve performance within an underperforming business or to implement a financial restructuring. Our team can also work alongside existing management in the reduction of overheads, sale of assets and system reviews. In addition we can assist stakeholders with a managed exit.
In an underperforming business, it is essential to provide a stable environment to allow for a financial and operational solution to be sought. Our turnaround management team look to provide the most efficient options including:
- Advice on the strategic options available to ensure the survival of the business
- Preparation and implementation of a comprehensive business plan
- Evaluation of financial models with specific industry expertise
- Indicating the anticipated return to stakeholders
- Sale of distressed businesses and orphan subsidiaries
- Cashflow management
- Operational restructuring
It is essential in any business turnaround to manage short-term funding requirements, that we approach this by:
- Management and collection of debts
- Suitable phasing of supplier payments
- Sale of non core assets including stock to generate cash
- Comprehensive cashflow forecasts
- Stakeholder communication
Please contact us for further information regarding our turnaround services.